Wednesday, October 19, 2016

Your Cell Phone Options if You're Military, Moved or Deployed

Cell phones are a great thing, unless you aren't in a place where you can use he., which happens to military personnel. What if you are deployed, or moved to a station where you can"t get reception?

The law has an answer for that. According to Military Wallet., the law allows active military personnel to cancel telephone contacts when moved to a place where reception is no longer possible, or deployed overseas. Also, check your phone contract and see if you are allowed to go into vacation mode if deployed, and under what circumstances.

1 comment:

Unknown said...


I applied for loans from various lender both private and corporate but never with success. One day a friend who benefit from the High Raising @ 2% Interest rate loan advice me to contact HIGH RAISING LOAN ( ). I contact the high raising immediately via email, they respond to may email, we talk about my repayment, they trust me and transfer my require loan amount to my account. I am so happy and doing well now. I will advice you to contact The HIGH RAISING FUNDINGS via email: . All beneficiaries are happy to contact HIGH RAISING LOAN.